Punknews

Punknews


スマホで画面がスクロールする方は、画面を拡大してください。

2012/12/15

Fuck (It's Pronounced Shit) (GBR)


名前:シット
国:イギリス
Years Active:2011?-
Members
  • Freddie Mercury (Vocals)
  • Brain May (Guitar)
  • John Deacon (Bass)
  • Roger Taylor (Drums)
Disco
  1.   It's Pronounced Shit! (EP 11 DIY)

    1. I Need My Inhaler
    2. Tuesday Morning Staring Match with a Dog
    3. I've Died a Few Times Already
    4. A Sorry Excuse for a Song Hiding Behind a Long and Witty Title
    5. It's Fuckin' Freezing, Man
    6. You Look Like I Need a Wank

  2.   I Know It's Pronounced "Shit​" Still I Cling​.​.​. (EP 12 DIY)

    1. My Therapist Looks Like a Wizard
    2. You've Not Lived Until You've Almost Died, Baby
    3. My Attitude May Stink but I Smell Fuckin' Amazing
    4. It's Not the Size of Your Penis That Matters, It's How Big It Is
    5. In a Parallel Universe I Have a Highly Paid Job, a Beautiful Wife and Two Very Well Behaved Children
    6. All Ya'll Otha Sleepwalkers Ain't Got Nuthin' on Me
    7. Wanking Is Still Honest

Soundtype

It's Pronounced Shit! (11)



I Know It's Pronounced "Shit​" Still I Cling​.​.​. (12)

Link
Fuck (It's Pronounced Shit) Facebook
Bandcamp

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿