Punknews

Punknews


スマホで画面がスクロールする方は、画面を拡大してください。

2012/06/03

Hosenfefer (KOS)

名前:ホセンフェフェール
国:コソヴォ
Years Active:1997-
Members
  • Filip (Guitar)
  • Pera (Vocals)
  • Draza (Bass)
  • Mladen (Drums)
Disco
  1.   Honsenfefer (02)

    1. (Can't Stand This without You) Alcohol
    2. Knife in My Back
    3. Bite It You Scum (GG Allin)
    4. Sick of You
    5. Rusty Hook  (Billy Childish)
    6. Student City
    7. No Reason to Live (Oblivians)
    8. Going Down
    9. Pallbearer
    10. Waste My Time
    11. I Need Someone to Pray for Me (Collins-Kroha)

  2.   Hangovers and Headaches [03, 07 Basement Blues (SRB)]

    1. Alcohol + Hate
    2. This Time I Gotta Go
    3. This Is Rock and Roll
    4. You Make Me Feel Alright
    5. You Always Tell Me Lies
    6. Star from Striptease Bar
    7. Bullshit Summer Song
    8. Get Back in the Hole
    9. Stay with Me
    10. Too Stupid to Rock

  3.   Drunk Tank Live!!! (Live 0?)

  1.   Knife in My Back [EP 04 Tian An Men 89 (FRA)]


  2.   Keep on Drivin'! [05 Basement Blues (SRB)]

    1. Keep on Drivin'
    2. 54-40 or Fight
    3. She's a Witch
    4. Sober
    5. That Night...
    6. Hosenfefer
    7. Don't Need You
    8. Drinkers' Queen
    9. Give Me Rock and Roll
    10. K.M. (Give Me Some Air)

  3. Apocalypse Town (EP 06)


  4.   Hot Peppers and Hot Tempers [Split w/ The Works (NED)] [11 DonkeyPunch (NED), Basement Blues (SRB)] 


  5.   Clash of the Titans [Split w/ Psycho-Sonic Boris (KOS)] [12 SKC Novi Sad (SRB)]

     (Hosenfefer)
    1. I Met You and Died
    2. And Then Death Comes
    3. Apocalypse Town
    4. The Girl I Loved Is Dead
    5. You Give Good Headache
     (Psycho-Sonic Boris)
    1. Dead Rock
    2. I'm Bad
    3. I Shot That Bitch
    4.  King of Creeps
    5. Make You Die

(PsychoSonic Boris and Hosenfefer)
  1.   Rocka' Live! [Live 05 Basement Blues (SRB)]


  2.   You Think I'm Psycho, Don't You, Mama? [06 Basement Blues (SRB)]

    1. Hello and Good Afternoon
    2. Psycho Cock
    3. Victim of Circumstances
    4. Have a Ride
    5. Beefeyes Baby
    6. I'm Gonna Show You How...
    7. When I Met Her
    8. Drive Psycho Drive
    9. Monsters in My Head
    10. I Want to Lick Her Cold Feet
    11. Vampire Girl
    12. I'm Gonna Buy a Knife
    13. You think I'm Psycho, Don't You, Mama?
    14. Ten Inches Higher
Soundtype



K.M. (05)

Link
Hosenfefer Myspace
Facebook
Discogs

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿