Punknews

Punknews


スマホで画面がスクロールする方は、画面を拡大してください。

2011/02/26

Born In June (INA)

名前:ボゥンインジューン
国:インドネシア
Years Active: 1999-
Members
  • Vitri
  • Neki
  • Bebeh
  • Acul
  • Doni
  • Uchu
Disco
    
  1.   Worst the First (EP 02 DIY)

    1. Yes!!
    2. Sex Poem
    3. Machine Day (the Day We March)
    4. Hold My Hand
    5. I Believe in You
    6. Stolen Shoes

  2. Bad Cherries [Split w/ The Exciter (INA), Kilau Friday (INA), Frakas (INA)] [08 Warrior (INA)]

  3.   Our Second Home [09 Kampret (INA)]

    1. August Eleventh
    2. Tales of (Her) My Opera
    3. Hold My Hand
    4. Sunday Dance
    5. About a Boy  
    6. I'd Rather Be Alone
    7. Me and Lil' Ghost 
    8. Nancyland
    9. Otaku Loved
    10. Spring Angel
    11. Kitab Nada   
Soundtype



Stolen Shoes (02)

Link
Born In June Myspace
Facebook

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿